Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Résumé

In my nineteen years of liven I have yet to write a résumé, and would still be saying that next year if it wasn’t for this business communication class.  I have received little advice on writing a résumé since I have yet to go through the process of writing one.  The little advice I have heard is to make sure it looks professional, is typed, and is kept to one page.  I would think the general form education, experience, and personal detail would work fine in writing a résumé for anyone.  However since I have little amount of experience I might want to add another section to the résumé so that it looks long enough and consist of less white space.  If I had to write my résumé today I would fallow the outline the book gives and then ask for outside help from either one of my parents of my business communication teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment